3D modeling is the process of creating a three-dimensional representation of a physical object or object concept. It involves the use of specialized software to craft a digital model of something in three dimensions. 3D models can be used in a variety of industries, such as architecture, video game development, animation, and industrial design.
Triface International is a specialize in creating 3D models for a variety of purposes. We can create 3D models for 3D printing, animation, virtual and augmented reality, engineering, product design, architecture, and more. We also offering services such as rigging, texturing, and animation.
Applications of 3D Modeling:
1. Animation: 3D modeling is used to design and create 3D characters and objects for use in animated films, videos, and games.
2. Product Design: 3D modeling can be used to design products, from furniture to consumer electronics.
3. Architectural Design: 3D modeling is often used in the design and planning of buildings and other structures.
4. Medical Imaging: 3D models can be used to create 3D representations of human anatomy and medical conditions.
5. Virtual Reality: 3D models are used to create immersive virtual environments for use in virtual reality applications.